FanceyPantsFanceyPants

Main Audio Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

best one yet

so far so good, i know your animation, so im not grading you on that, it was the witty play or ideas you did. good stuff

Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

reminds me of something

reminds me of rockos modern life, thats the only reason why i give u a 7. But actually its better than alot of these types of flashes.

Ninjaz! Ninjaz!

INTRO?

haha i thought it was a intro to a show or something. not bad

tehslaphappy responds:

lol. It could be. If I fell like make a series out of it.

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Creepy

this is my first time watching salad fingers, and i must say it is a little to creepy for me. Good Job and all, but all that weirdness is enough for me for about a year.

Avatar Boredom Dub 5 Avatar Boredom Dub 5

great as usual

haha i think this one was the most funny out of them all so far. GJ keep em coming

TomaMoto responds:

Thank you, and expect more! ^_^

Yoshi's Mishaps Yoshi's Mishaps

WOW

haha it was all funny as hell. GJ i loved DKs eyes rolling around a lot, also its so true about the end how u can be destroying the guys in the Mario games and u run into the boss without knowing and die... A+

Death Is Following Me Death Is Following Me

haha

HAHA very nice.. the running legs where making it odd, but death made the whole thing.

The Sky Is Broken The Sky Is Broken

Cheers Mate

It was very well done. When i saw that the moby was in it i thought it was another song movie kind of thing. But i was wrong it was about a guy having his GF leave for another man and he killed himself over it. The song made the movie have WAY more of an effect. Very nice.

Emily's Trip Emily's Trip

Good job

It was a nice clip. Very nice, nothing like an outing with a friend, but when the mouths where moving and no sound was coming out like with the hot air balloon was that on my end or did u make it that way? It would have been nice if u kept up with the bubbles. Like if they showed what they were talking about, but it was very nice. As for the rushed part, I over looked it because the story and all ran good.

lukedraik responds:

Thank you my good sir! Yes, I did leave the voices out, because I felt that the music would help move the story along for it. But you're right, even I don't know what they're saying! XD

Highschool Blood Donor Highschool Blood Donor

Very well done

I liked it, very imaginative. The mouths made it very strange because they would move when no sound was coming and it was hard because them heads are so huge. But yeah it was nice. 5/5